Would you like to add or edit content here? Here's how you can have an account!
Christian terrorists in the news
- A man accused of setting fire to three predominantly black churches in a southern Louisiana parish was charged with hate crimes on Monday, The Associated Press reported, adding to the three charges of arson that were filed last week. The man, Holden Matthews, the 21-year-old son of a deputy sheriff, was arrested on Wednesday, accused of setting fire to the churches within 10 days in St. Landry Parish, north of Lafayette. He pleaded not guilty on Monday and was not granted bond.
- 21-year old conservative goes into coffee shop on a college campus in Kentucky, asks people what their political affiliation is and begins slashing and attacking democrats/liberals.
- In the United States, right-wing violence is on the rise.
- Right wing domestic terrorist slays 11 in Pittsburgh synagogue after saying he wanted to kill all jews.
- Gun-related tragedy struck once again this week, this time at a Catholic Supply store in Ballwin, Missouri, a suburb of St. Lous. USA Today reports that a former pastor has been arrested after allegedly attempting to coerce three women into having sex with him at gunpoint. When one of them resisted, he shot 53-year-old Jamie Schmidt in the head and forced the other two to submit to his “deviant” demands. The shooter, 53-year-old Thomas Bruce, has a reputation for right-wing tirades on social media and has ranted against gun-free zones in the past. He was a huge fan of President Trump, attended his rallies, and regularly tweeted about Republican politics. His last tweet read “I’ve already forgotten you. #promisesmade #promiseskept #trump2020 #BuildTheWall” and his feed was full of retweets from white nationalist FOX anchor Laura Ingraham.
- Waffle House suspect Travis Reinking deemed himself a 'sovereign citizen,' part of anti-government group.
- 3 Domestic Terrorists Convicted Of Plot To Bomb Black Immigrants In Kansas
- SPLC: How extremist groups use religion to radicalize.
- Police think 2 Louisiana slayings likely racially motivated
- Police in Vancouver this afternoon arrested a man after a Patriot Prayer rally when he nearly ran his truck into a crowd of antifascist counter-protesters.
- Chris Corley, ex-legislator known for Confederate flag stand, to plead guilty in attack on wife.
- Minnesota's governor called the bombing of a mosque outside Minneapolis the previous day "an act of terrorism" during a visit to the site on Sunday.
- Two men were killed in a stabbing on a train Friday when they tried to intervene as Jeremy Joseph Christian yelled racial slurs at two young women who appeared to be Muslim, including one wearing a hijab, police said.
- Jeremy Joseph Christian, the Man Accused of MAX Double Murder Is a Portland White Supremacist Who Delivered Nazi Salutes and Racial Slurs at a "Free Speech" Rally Last Month.
- A young child and a teacher lost their lives in a horrific murder-suicide at a San Bernardino elementary school Monday, and media reports have neglected to mention that the suspect, Cedric Anderson, was identified as a pastor who regularly appeared on a radio show.
- A Nazi-themed Facebook group that called for the “execution” of Jews and African Americans has led to the expulsion of five Boulder, Colorado, high school students in an unusual case of “alt-right” hate speech spreading to teens in a liberal city..
- Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall says Curtis Allen, 49, Gavin Wright, 51, and Patrick Stein, calling their actions a "crusade", were all charged with domestic terrorism. Beall said the three were planning to bomb an apartment complex and mosque in Garden City occupied by a Muslim community of about 120 Somali refugees. Beall said the men planned to carry out the attack on Nov. 9, the day after Election Day.
This site costs a lot of money in bandwidth and resources. We are glad to bring it to you free, but would you consider helping support our site by making a donation? Any amount would go a long way towards helping us continue to provide this useful service to the community.
Click on the Paypal button below to donate. Your support is most appreciated!