Would you like to add or edit content here? Here's how you can have an account!
Christian terrorists in the news
Revision as of 10:29, 24 April 2018
Bold text* Waffle House suspect Travis Reinking deemed himself a 'sovereign citizen,' part of anti-government group.
- 3 Domestic Terrorists Convicted Of Plot To Bomb Black Immigrants In Kansas
- SPLC: How extremist groups use religion to radicalize.
- Police think 2 Louisiana slayings likely racially motivated
- Police in Vancouver this afternoon arrested a man after a Patriot Prayer rally when he nearly ran his truck into a crowd of antifascist counter-protesters.
- Chris Corley, ex-legislator known for Confederate flag stand, to plead guilty in attack on wife.
- Minnesota's governor called the bombing of a mosque outside Minneapolis the previous day "an act of terrorism" during a visit to the site on Sunday.
- Two men were killed in a stabbing on a train Friday when they tried to intervene as Jeremy Joseph Christian yelled racial slurs at two young women who appeared to be Muslim, including one wearing a hijab, police said.
- Jeremy Joseph Christian, the Man Accused of MAX Double Murder Is a Portland White Supremacist Who Delivered Nazi Salutes and Racial Slurs at a "Free Speech" Rally Last Month.
- A young child and a teacher lost their lives in a horrific murder-suicide at a San Bernardino elementary school Monday, and media reports have neglected to mention that the suspect, Cedric Anderson, was identified as a pastor who regularly appeared on a radio show.
- A Nazi-themed Facebook group that called for the “execution” of Jews and African Americans has led to the expulsion of five Boulder, Colorado, high school students in an unusual case of “alt-right” hate speech spreading to teens in a liberal city..
- Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall says Curtis Allen, 49, Gavin Wright, 51, and Patrick Stein, calling their actions a "crusade", were all charged with domestic terrorism. Beall said the three were planning to bomb an apartment complex and mosque in Garden City occupied by a Muslim community of about 120 Somali refugees. Beall said the men planned to carry out the attack on Nov. 9, the day after Election Day.
This site costs a lot of money in bandwidth and resources. We are glad to bring it to you free, but would you consider helping support our site by making a donation? Any amount would go a long way towards helping us continue to provide this useful service to the community.
Click on the Paypal button below to donate. Your support is most appreciated!