Would you like to add or edit content here? Here's how you can have an account!
- ... for such a society expanded into a job for an entire clerical cast. While history shows instances of worldly governments and the clergy working at cross-purp8 KB (1,307 words) - 05:13, 25 December 2010
- From exposing the hidden history of Christianity to lampooning the bloody excesses of Mel Gibson's The Passi2 KB (248 words) - 20:23, 10 October 2009
- 26. And we base it, our history, and our decision making, our future, on solid values. The first value is, ...in this generation of our military -- have taken up the highest calling of history. You're defending your country, and protecting the innocent from harm. And12 KB (2,012 words) - 20:40, 16 August 2007
- ...been an outlook evolved from its time, growing from a particular period of history of absolutes and certainties. Everything shifted for devoutly held faith wh ...1923): French stage actress referred to as "the most famous actress in the history of the world". She was asked by French [[composer]] [[Charles Gounod]] if s78 KB (12,110 words) - 16:37, 6 February 2011
- ...tinely ignoring my other classes with perhaps the exception of science and history—two of my favorite courses. Because of my poor grades in other classes, ...people ask me about how I came to atheism, and how I learned so much about history and Christianity. Well, I never really had a venue at telling my story lik19 KB (3,428 words) - 22:17, 9 July 2008
- ...uld '''not''' sign edits you make to regular articles. In [[Wikipedia:Page history|page histories]], the [[MediaWiki]] software keeps track of which user make ...nited States History]] will redirect to the [[United States]] page, to the History section if it exists.38 KB (5,954 words) - 13:55, 18 June 2008
- .... Sternberg lost his job at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History because of intellectual discrimination but neglects to inform us that he wa ...und America itself. There simply cannot be any history other than American history, he insists.67 KB (11,144 words) - 18:37, 2 January 2010
- ...Isn't history based upon faith? If so, then isn't the Bible also a form of history?"113 KB (19,125 words) - 15:47, 22 February 2012
- ==History of Inductive Logic== ...man beings have used intuitive forms of inductive reasoning all throughout history, probably theory was first formalized in 1654 by the mathematicians Pascal25 KB (4,209 words) - 16:56, 10 March 2008
- ...hat he has done quite an exemplary job on his article, so I will leave the history of the canon's formation itself quite brief, and suggest that aside from th == History of the Formation of the New Testament ==13 KB (2,230 words) - 23:46, 1 October 2010
- * [[General Classical History]]133 B (13 words) - 16:38, 22 August 2007
- ==History==12 KB (1,885 words) - 22:03, 21 January 2008
- 3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some ...n many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.6 KB (1,031 words) - 00:03, 14 March 2011
- 3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some ...n many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.2 KB (384 words) - 00:26, 21 August 2007
- ... belief systems. And whenever there was conflict and suffering throughout history, a pattern of abandonment of humanistic ideals is always present, but not a7 KB (1,023 words) - 21:42, 19 December 2010
- ...ine and you're likely to find that they know more about scripture, ancient history and philosophy than most theists. This is one reason why they are atheist:3 KB (557 words) - 22:18, 26 November 2008
- == What Secular History Has To Say About Tyre==415 B (65 words) - 21:29, 26 August 2007
- ...ay are being questioned and proven wrong by new discoveries in science and history. It's a matter of accepting reality. Will you accept the truth and become a6 KB (959 words) - 14:50, 13 December 2011
- Image:Catholic history.jpg665 B (93 words) - 15:59, 17 July 2010
- ...emporaries with the australopithecines throughout all of australopithecine history.4 KB (646 words) - 19:53, 31 August 2007
This site costs a lot of money in bandwidth and resources. We are glad to bring it to you free, but would you consider helping support our site by making a donation? Any amount would go a long way towards helping us continue to provide this useful service to the community.
Click on the Paypal button below to donate. Your support is most appreciated!