Would you like to add or edit content here? Here's how you can have an account!
- ... need big miracles to make me believe. So far I've just been teased by the paranormal." [http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/10_october/3 ...1971–): English psychological illusionist, mentalist, and skeptic of paranormal phenomena. Professed to being an atheist in his book ''Tricks of the Mind''78 KB (12,110 words) - 16:37, 6 February 2011
- ...alor and ignorance, living in dire fear of the supernatural—believing in paranormal explanations for the most ordinary natural events. This ignorance had tragi52 KB (8,484 words) - 02:00, 24 November 2010
- ...ity to a bible, creed, or messiah. A freethinker rejects supernatural and paranormal claims and beliefs which cannot be empirically proven using reason and the8 KB (1,175 words) - 02:06, 24 November 2010
- ...ment of unknown areas of science to inject their own ridiculous, unproven, paranormal claims. [[category:paranormal arguments]]25 KB (4,300 words) - 03:09, 12 August 2008
- ...rs, a one million dollar award to anyone who can prove any supernatural or paranormal claim. Many have tried, and nobody has ever passed phase one of the tests.882 B (126 words) - 22:35, 15 February 2009
- ...itual, and non-superstitious and reject ideals that are dependent upon any paranormal claims, which are not confirmed by reason, reality and evidence. ...ny other societies who believed in multiple gods, animal spirits and other paranormal claims that most Judeo-Christians would easily dismiss. The only consisten30 KB (4,966 words) - 06:48, 20 November 2012
- ...ww.csicop.org/ Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal] (CSICOP)20 KB (2,834 words) - 11:57, 8 October 2016
- [[category:paranormal arguments]]59 KB (10,024 words) - 17:11, 12 November 2010
- [[category:paranormal]]3 KB (471 words) - 23:20, 13 August 2008
- ... spiritual people and new age "gurus" use this trick to suggest there is a paranormal component - that you can have a protective force field around you. Unfortu744 B (101 words) - 16:13, 20 November 2008
- ... the silo, the massive lid. The US knew that the Soviets were researching paranormal phenomena, mind control, telekinesis, telepathy, but little was known then ...what Swann did so effortlessly and thereby remove it from the realm of the paranormal and the psychic.20 KB (3,574 words) - 17:22, 16 December 2008
- ...fic theories or ideas are actually scientifically-founded (i.e. astrology, paranormal claims, ghosts, spirits, UFOs, etc.) and also perverting the concepts of ne2 KB (225 words) - 20:04, 23 June 2009
This site costs a lot of money in bandwidth and resources. We are glad to bring it to you free, but would you consider helping support our site by making a donation? Any amount would go a long way towards helping us continue to provide this useful service to the community.
Click on the Paypal button below to donate. Your support is most appreciated!